This 12-hour hands-on seminar will deal specifically with the Lumbar Spine, Lumbo-sacral Junction, Sacroiliac Joints, and Hip Joints.
This seminar will also provide:
It is recommended that you bring a portable adjusting table and toggle board to the seminar.
- A brief review of the chiropractic subluxation complex
- Biomechanics of the involved area
- Motion palpation analysis
- Joint play procedures
- General concepts of the adjustive procedure
- Biomechanically correct methods of adjusting specified fixations
- Case management