The Motion Palpation Institute (MPI) now offers on-line courses! These prerecorded chiropractic training videos supplement our live, instructor-led, hands-on courses taught all over the world.
MPI recommends the on-line courses because you will enjoy 24/7 access to visual tutorials of the most common clinical chiropractic techniques taught by our instructors. Available for you to reference, pause, rewind and practice. Anytime. Anywhere. Across any device. Desktop, mobile or tablet.
Here are just some of the things you will learn!
- Hands-on techniques, used daily by full-time practitioners. Upper/lower body and spinal manipulations
- Best clinical practices with regard to patient care
- Chiropractic techniques for both the well-conditioned athlete and the greater deconditioned patient population
- Insights into patient management and how to document their progress over time. Subjective observations, objective quantifiable diagnostics, your assessment and summary/details of your care plan
- Collectively, MPI instructors have 50+ years of combined expertise in chiropractic care and thousands of hours of patient care and interpersonal communications. Whatever scenario you might encounter, its likely we have already seen it!
- If you are a student, take advantage of this opportunity to learn subtle nuances from the most-respected doctors in this industry, accelerate your skill development and become better faster!
- If you are currently in practice, this is a chance to revisit and refine your skills, complimenting an already successful career. In private, without travel, at your own pace, when its convenient or needed.
- The online MPI classes are instructional classes only and they NOT certification classes nor are they eligible for continuing education credits.
Become a dynamic palpation and adjusting expert! The online courses currently available are the following:
Dr. Corey Campbell is the Vice President of the Motion Palpation Institute and has been an instructor since 2003. Corey has designed and taught courses in palpation and adjusting, dynamic assessment and rehabilitation, running and throwing injuries, gait, shoulder dysfunction and TMD treatment.
Dr. Campbell completed the American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Diplomate in 2005 and is a credentialed instructor for the Rehabilitation Diplomate. His training has taken him all over the U.S. and the Czech Republic, where he trained with some of the best manual therapists and doctors in the world. Dr. Campbell has taught doctors and students all over the US, Canada, Europe, and South America.
Dr. Campbell started a partner practice in Lincoln, NE and moved onto the Nebraska Spine Center in 2006 as the only DC in a large scale multi-disciplinary practice, working alongside orthopedic spine surgeons, psychiatrists and physical therapists. He currently practices in Omaha, NE, after founding Omaha Spine & Sport in 2012. He hopes that his love for teaching and patient care inspires and motivates students and doctors alike to seek a clinically integrated approach to patient care.
Mark King, DC is a 1982 honors graduate of Florida Southern College and a 1986 cum laude graduate of Life Chiropractic College in Marietta, Georgia. Dr. King founded the Mt. Lookout Chiropractic and Sports Injury Center with his wife, Dr. Donna Moloney in February 1987. Together, they run a large multi discipline and multi doctor clinic in Cincinnati, Ohio. Dr. King became the third President of the Motion Palpation Institute in 2001 and continues as the President. He has been an instructor for MPI since 1994 and has taught all over the world. Dr. King is involved in the development and instruction of all the MPI classes.
The MPI Spine course is taught by both Dr. Campbell and Dr. King. In this course, they will teach you how to deal specifically with the palpation and adjustment set-ups needed for the cervical, thoracic, lumbar and sacroiliac regions. The MPI Spine course will cover spinal biomechanics and manipulation, along with the motion palpation scan and case management.
In the MPI Extremities course, Dr. Mark King will teach you how to evaluate and treat all the extremities. Functional anatomy, clinical biomechanics, in-depth joint analysis and multiple adjustment techniques are reviewed. Diagnosis, case management and effective treatment protocols for common extremity conditions are presented.
MPI’s Upper Dynamic Movement Assessment class strives to show you ways to assess and treat the kinetic chain in a way that fuses movement assessment with dynamic palpation. With a global and hands on understanding of the kinetic chain, you will gain additional knowledge and confidence to diagnose and treat complicated neuromusculoskeletal problems. MPI has long been combining movement assessment, soft tissue treatment, functional rehabilitation with state of the art palpation and adjusting. The upper kinetic chain involves the shared efficient motion and muscular interactions of the arm, shoulder and scapular complex, along with the cervical and upper thoracic spine. The Upper DMA class will teach you concepts of force transmission and control along with screening and palpation methods to find areas of dysfunction that will guide your treatment in a comprehensive way.
MPI’s Lower Dynamic Movement Assessment class strives to show you ways to assess and treat the kinetic chain in a way that fuses movement assessment with dynamic palpation and a hands on understanding of the kinetic chain, you will gain additional knowledge and confidence to diagnose and treat complicated neuromusculoskeletal problems. MPI has long been combining movement assessment, soft tissue treatment, functional rehabilitation with state of the art palpation and adjusting. The lower kinetic chain involves the shared efficient motion and muscular interactions of the foot/ankle, knee, hip, pelvis, and lumbosacral and thoracolumbar spine junctions. The Lower DMA class will teach you concepts of force transmission and control along with screening and palpation methods to find areas of dysfunction that will guide your treatment in a comprehensive way.