Sports minded Chiropractor needed for our growing practice.
We are located in Gilbert, Arizona, which is one of the fastest-growing cities and consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the US. We are looking for a Chiropractor who has a focus on sports medicine, treating patients with a diversified style, experience with ART/Soft Tissue, Graston, Rehab, and taping skills. Typical office visit includes adjustment, ART/Soft Tissue/Graston, therapy, and rehab. At our office, we regularly treat athletes & active healthy patients. We have a successful business model allowing you to be able to focus on your patient care, your treatment protocols, patient management, and the business of Chiropractic. You will be paid on a graduated fee-splitting scale. You will be guaranteed 10 new patients per month minimum in addition to the existing patient base as well as coverage and overflow patients. You must be eager to promote and market the clinic to surrounding Physicians, Gyms, Coaches, and Athletic Trainers. You will be provided training and mentoring on how to do this effectively. Great opportunity for the right doctor. Please contact us for more information and to schedule a time when we can discuss further your interest in working with us. Thank you for assisting me with this. If you need more information please let me know.
Dr.Brennan G. Bates, DC, CCSP, CSCS Chiropractic Sports Physician
Feel, Live, and Perform Better Chiropractic
2470 S. Val Vista Dr. #104
Gilbert, AZ 85295
Nittany Valley Chiropractic and Wellness Center is searching for an associate doctor of chiropractic to join the NVCC family.
About the Practice:
We have been a functioning practice in State College, Pennsylvania since 1986, which is home to Penn State University and is centrally located in Pennsylvania as it sits roughly halfway between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. With 30 + years of involvement in the State College community, the practice has established a well known and respected name. The founder and owner, Dr. Roy Love, has been awarded the State College’s “Best Chiropractor” the past 5 years in State College Magazine. The practice employs 3 chiropractors, a massage therapist and acupuncturist. Nittany Valley Chiropractic also has two locations: one in State College, and one in Spring Mills (15 miles outside of State College). Nittany Valley Chiropractic strives to give our patient evidence-based care that reflects the most up-to-date research available. We utilize tools and modalities such as specific manipulation the affect functional joint play restrictions, modern rehabilitation exercises, physical therapy modalities (traction, electrical stimulation, and ultrasound), and soft tissue techniques (IASTM, cupping, pin/stretch, taping).
Job Position Criteria/Qualifications:
● Doctorate of Chiropractic from an accredited University
● Highly skilled in Motion Palpation functional assessment, rehabilitation and spinal / extremity manipulation.
● Extra-curricular involvement via seminars and lectures
● Willingness to market and promote yourself to surrounding businesses
● Must want to live in State College, be community oriented and driven to develop a lifelong relationship with patients, athletes and staff.
Job Position Specifics:
● Pay specifics will be discussed upon interview or further interest in job position
● You will be working in both the State College and the Spring Mills location
● Must be open to have working relationship with the other physicians in the practice and be comfortable with co-treatment to provide our patients the highest level of care
● Set amount of high level evidenced-based continuing education will be covered yearly
If you are interested in the position send vitae and letter of inquiry to:
Nittany Valley Chiropractic
611 University Drive #214
State College, PA 16801