MPI Online CoursesMay 27, 2020
It is no secret the COVID19 Pandemic has impacted all of our lives to some extent. Your practice may be closed, half-filled, or a student who can’t get your hands-on patients during your school’s shutdown. With this shutdown, MPI has had to cancel our live workshops until we get clearance from the various state governors that their state is open for group gatherings again.
However, this crisis is no reason you can’t continue your professional development and clinical learning. This is a better time than any to consume and improve your skill set while you have some extra time on your hands.
You may not have known it, but MPI was “Virtual” before it was cool!
MPI has 5 great online courses for you to continue your technique education.
- The MPI Spine Online Course
- The MPI Extremities Online Course
- The MPI Integration: Upper
- The MPI Integration: Lower
- The MPI Virtual Summit
Each online course provides between 17-23 videos at just $97 per online course. You can watch them and reference them at any time for life.
Checkout the complete library here: https://www.motionpalpation.org/online-courses
The MPI Spine online course is taught by both Dr. Corey Campbell and Dr. Mark King. In this course, they will teach you how to deal specifically with the palpation and adjustment set-ups needed for the cervical, thoracic, lumbar, and sacroiliac regions. The MPI Spine course will cover spinal biomechanics and manipulation, along with the motion palpation scan and case management.
In the MPI Extremities online course, Dr. Mark King will teach you how to evaluate and treat all the extremities. Functional anatomy, clinical biomechanics, in-depth joint analysis, and multiple adjustment techniques are reviewed. Diagnosis, case management, and effective treatment protocols for common extremity conditions are presented.
The MPI Integration online courses strive to show you ways to assess and treat the kinetic chain in a way that fuses movement assessment with dynamic palpation. A global and hands-on understanding of the kinetic chain will give the clinician confidence to tackle the toughest of problems.
MPI has long been combining movement assessment, soft tissue treatment, functional rehabilitation with state-of-the-art palpation, and adjusting.
The MPI Integration - Upper online course will teach you that the upper kinetic chain involves the shared efficient motion and muscular interactions of the arm, shoulder, and scapular complex, along with the cervical and upper thoracic spine.
The MPI Integration - Lower online course will teach you concepts of force transmission and control, along with screening and palpation methods to find areas of dysfunction that will comprehensively guide your treatment.
The MPI Virtual Summit – “Becoming a Better Chiropractor” online course combines clinical case management and business related topics.
Here are just some of the things you will learn!
- Hands-on techniques used daily by full-time practitioners. Upper/lower body and spinal manipulations
- Best clinical practices regarding patient care
- Chiropractic techniques for both the well-conditioned athlete and the greater deconditioned patient population
- Insights into patient management and how to document their progress over time. Subjective observations, objective, quantifiable diagnostics, your assessment, and summary/details of your care plan
- Collectively, MPI instructors have 100+ years of combined expertise in chiropractic care and thousands of hours of patient care and interpersonal communications. Whatever scenario you might encounter, likely, we have already seen it!
- If you are a student, take advantage of this opportunity to learn subtle nuances from the most-respected doctors in this industry, accelerate your skill development, and become better faster!
- If you are currently in practice, this is a chance to revisit and refine your skills, complimenting an already successful career. In private, without travel, at your own pace, when it's convenient or needed.
- The online MPI classes are instructional classes only, and they NOT certification classes, nor are they eligible for continuing education credits.
If you are interested in our online courses, simple click here to start your learning process
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from
Motion Palpation Institute (MPI) about our chiropractic seminars, continuing education, job/career/internship opportunities, practices for sale, book recommendations and blog articles, written from both a clinical and business perspective to help you grow your skills and your practice!