MPI Extremities CE
The MPI Extremities online course is taught by Dr. Mark King.
In this online course, you'll learn how to evaluate and treat all the extremities. Functional anatomy, clinical biomechanics, in-depth joint analysis and treatment protocols.
Master Extremity Evaluation and Treatment with Dr. Mark King's Online Course
Tired of Ineffective Solutions? Discover the Power of Expert Guidance. Get the Video Course Now!
- Expert-led: Learn from Dr. Mark King, a renowned expert in extremity evaluation and treatment.
- Comprehensive: Gain in-depth knowledge of functional anatomy, clinical biomechanics, and joint analysis.
- Effective Protocols: Implement proven treatment protocols for optimal patient outcomes.
Unlock Your Potential as an Extremity Specialist and Revolutionize Your Practice.
By Purchasing the MPI Extremities CE Online Course, You Can Transform Your Approach to Extremity Evaluation and Treatment.
- The MPI Extremities CE Online Course is accessible on any device with an internet connection, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Once you've purchased the course, you'll have unlimited access to the 23 video trainings, allowing you to review and reference the content as often as you need.
This online course provides three (3) Continuing Education credits.
The following states do not allow online replay learning or have extremely strict parameters for which we are not able to submit for online replay learning: California (CA), Florida (FL), Louisiana (LA), Mississippi (MS) and Wisconsin (WI).
In the event that your state will not provide CE credit for this online course, you will have to option for a full refund. CE credits are not valid outside of the United States.